"They were a vital part of the process of selling our home, gave us great peace of mind, and reassured us we were maximizing the value of our home. We are very grateful for the service Energized Real Estate offered."
You are hereHome > About San Antonio Zip Code 78266
About San Antonio Zip Code 78266
Select Your Zip Code
Select your area of San Antonio for the most recent real estate information:
To view the full image and receive more information about 78266, click on one of the graphics above. If you need help interpreting any of the data, please give our office a call.
The infographics reveal some interesting real estate statistics in the area:
- The average age of the homes is relatively low, being built only 12 years ago
- The average lot size is over an acre
- Out of the 86 listings, only 48 homes sold within the same time period specified
- Homes spent about 92 days on the market (on average)
- 90% of the homes had carpet inside, while 47% also advertised wood floors
- 80% of the homes had a separate dining room; this is one of the highest percentages in San Antonio
- 66% of the listings promoted mature trees
- More than half of the houses were equipped with a sprinkler system
View Photos and Videos of 78266:
Neighborhoods and Communities in San Antonio 78266:
Arrowood Estates, Bracken, Canham Ranch, Country Oak Estates, Forest Waters, Garden Estates, Garden Ridge, George Ranch, Hidden Oaks Estates, North Point, Oak Meadow Estates, Oak Trace, Park Lane, Ramble Ridge, Regency Oaks, Rockwall Ranch, Rolling Meadows, Trophy Oaks,Wild Wind.